Welcome to ehotelier.com!
Home   News   Jobs   Events   Directories   Forum   About Us   Contact us
Register here
ehotelier.com: Advertising and Media Kit

About Us…

ehotelier.com is the top hospitality industry site worldwide and publisher of “ehotelier News”, the hospitality industry’s number one daily newsletter since 1999.

Site activity records over 90,000 unique visitors, visiting 350,000 times each month, and almost 3 million page views. Some 75% of site traffic is due to returning visitors and our audience is located in 210 countries worldwide.

Now under new management, ehotelier.com will be rolling out an exciting series of new services and community sections during 2013, providing readers, subscribers and marketing partners with additional interaction, news, hospitality education; and industry tools and resources.

The newsletter is primarily targeted to hoteliers, who comprise some 72% of readers. The remaining 28% of subscribers are executives from conference organisers, travel companies, research firms, marketing groups, technology and service providers, publishers; and hotel schools/universities among others.

Website Features:

Global Hospitality Directory Links: over 7,500 pre-selected and categorized hotel-industry website links that are growing daily. Fast, practical, and frequently updated. No need to spend endless hours on the net searching.

Global Hotelier's Forum: Our popular Forum has been the industry’s online hub since 1999, providing an online community for worldwide interaction, announcements, questions, hospitality ideas and tips; and networking with peers worldwide. Search for long-lost colleagues; exchange news and ideas, find jobs or post vacant positions – all free of charge.

Global Hospitality News: Up to the minute news on the global hospitality via direct feeds and RSS News Feeds.

ehotelier News, the Global Hospitality Newsletter: The international hospitality industry’s #1 daily newsletter, read every day by over 40,000 international opt-in subscribers – 75% in management positions – covering global topics related to hospitality and hoteliers, hotels, tourism, industry trends, analysis, and much more.

Advertising

Find out more about the unique opportunities that advertising with ehotelier.com has to offer.

Press Releases

Press releases should be sent to: news 'at' ehotelier.net

Contact Details:

EHOTELIER.COM PTY LIMITED
45 Hume Street
Crows Nest,
New South Wales 2065
Australia

Tel: 61-2-9437-0437
Fax: 61-2-9437-0288

Or use our contact form to provide feedback or suggestions regarding the ehotelier.com website.

Find your next Hospitality Job
Great Grand Famous: Hoteliers Manual

Travel Tools

Are you interested in advertising with ehotelier.com?

ehotelier.com, now on facebook!