German educated Executive Chef with more than 25 years of experience and a successful background in international hotels in Asia and Europe looking for a new challenge in Asia (preferably in China or Asian)
Creative and sound knowledge in Western cuisine and Asian.
Pre-opening experience and well versed in all aspect of kitchens and business operations varied from top voted restaurants and luxury hotels.
- Excellent motivator.
- Work on F&B and team player in the F&B department.
- Kitchen management skills (Menu, engineering and kitchen development).
- Strong financial acumen cost and expenses.
- Strong trainer and excellent organizer including coaching and mentoring.
- Very much customer oriented with attention to details.
- Comprehensive knowledge in food safety, hygiene and HACCP
Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, German and Vietnamese
Awarded Golden Medal for Culinary Olympics 1986 IKAHOGA Frankfurt Germany.
1987 AEVO: Permission to instruct apprentices at cooking in Frankfurt / Germany.
1988 Graduated with a Master’s degree from the hotel school in Frankfurt / Germany.
Right now I’m still in China, if you have any challenges, please contact me under
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Page 1 of 1