News Archive Search
A New Management Model for Hoteliers
'Click Here' To discuss this topic on the ehotelier Forum.
By Enda Larkin
As you can see from the diagram, the framework is progressive, and indeed continuous, in nature and comprises the following important elements:
Enda Larkin has over 25 years experience in the hotel industry having held a number of senior management positions in Ireland, UK and the US.
In 1994 he founded HTC Consulting, a Geneva based firm, which specialises in working with enterprises in hospitality and tourism. Since that time, he has led numerous consulting projects for public and private sector clients throughout Europe and the Middle East.
He is author of Ready to Lead? (Pearson/Prentice Hall 2007), How to Run a Great Hotel (How to Books 2009), ‘Quick Win' Leadership (Oak Tree Press 2010) and Lipstick on a Pig - Short Stories and Tall Tales for Managers which is due to be published in 2012. He may be contacted via www.htc-consult.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read his Blog at www.htc-consult.com/new/blog.
- Achieving Consistency in Service Delivery – The Holy Grail for Hoteliers
- All May Not Be What it Seems…
- Book of the Month - Journeys: Short Stories and Tall Tales for Managers by Enda Larkin
- Death By Meeting
- Empathy – The Cornerstone of Effective Leadership
- For Hotel Leaders, Mindset Matters More Than Ever During These Challenging Times
- Gaining From Training
- Getting the Best from your Employees
- Give More to Get More…
- Goals are Good....if the Goals are Good