A new luxury hotel management company has made its debut this month in Bangkok.
“The Unique Collection of Hotels and Resorts” has embarked on an ambitious programme to become synonymous with exclusive independent and Unique five-star hospitality in Asia.
The company was launched in November, 2005, by Chief Executive Officer and major shareholder, Peter Kaelli, who was previously Chief Operating Officer of the Santiburi Group, and has over the past years built up the team and structures for the Santiburi Group, that grew from one hotel operated by another management company, to two hotels and two golf courses.
“We have built a highly successful management team at Santiburi, that has joined “The Unique Collection of Hotels and Resorts”, and we would like to take this success to properties in the region. By the end of the year we aim to have at least two properties under our umbrella, with more than six properties by the end of 2006,” he said.
The company’s philosophy is
to offer its guests a Unique experience by providing the finest in location, accommodation, dining, recreation, leisure, culture and sports.
The Unique team has a passion to exceed the expectations of its guests through personalized, gracious, friendly service, accented by the best cultural values of both the East and the West, enhanced by a strong commitment to be among the leaders in the higher upscale boutique category of hotels and resorts and is committed to offer :
- The most important attributes from international chains and independent Hotels combined under “The Unique Collection of Hotels and Resorts”
- Expertise in each field of the hotel business internationally, by a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team
Emphasis on Service
- Equal emphasis on employee and guest satisfaction, as on profitability
- Tailor-made services for each hotel and owner
The Unique Touch
- All properties will keep their Identities with equal standards and advantages over international chains
- Higher return on investment for the owner
Peter Kaelli initiated the new company after working over the past 25 years for international chain hotels, small hotel groups and independent high end properties in Europe, Africa, North America and Asia. The executives joining the Unique team are Atilla Erda, VP Sales and Marketing, Nicolas Ishkanian as VP Revenue, Distribution and IT, and Robert Hill, Director of Training and Quality Assurance.
For further information please contact:
Peter Kaelli Atilla Erda
The Unique Collection of Hotels and Resorts The Unique Collection of Hotels and Resorts