Website Spectrum International
Work Type : Full Time
Location : Australia
Australian residency required
- Excellent opening for an IT and Hotel Technology executive
- Outstanding corporate-based opportunity
- Great remuneration package
A leader in a niche accommodation industry with vast portfolio here and abroad is currently seeking a hands-on and visionary Chief Technology Officer.
Responsible for delivering a full end-to-end technology and digital transformation of all the properties of the organisation, the Chief Technology Officer will focus on developing strategies for the company to maximise customer experience and future proofing the organisation. The ideal candidate is expected to be well-versed in current information technological trends, familiar with a variety of business concept and must have a good understanding of hospitality industry.
- Lead and manage the day to day development and deployment of the organisation’s proprietary technical platform that supports the operations and efforts to improve engagement with each guest
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT division
- Implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimise their strategic benefits
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Communicate future strategies to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role with excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Must have knowledge and experience in the Hospitality industry
- Experience in hospitality based software
- Relevant tertiary qualifications is required
For your application to be considered for this position please forward your latest resume by using the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Please include a covering letter in Word Format indicating your desire to be considered for this role. For a confidential discussion please call your Spectrum team on +61 2 9964 9455. Our email address is: Spectrum@spectrum-international.com
We would like to thank you for your interest in allowing Spectrum to consider your application for this role and to represent you to our clients. We look forward to assisting you with your future career movements.
You must sign in to apply for this position.