Website Spectrum International
Work Type : Full Time
Location : Asia
- Singapore based, hence open to Singaporean Nationals and Residents
- Opportunity to further your career with an expanding company
- Attractive remuneration package with great benefits
A vibrant and innovative hospitality company is in search for its Chief Financial Officer. Our client manages well-appointed mid to upscale hotels and resorts in the Asia/ Pacific that caters to business and leisure travellers.
The Chief Financial Officer oversees and develops the financial well-being of the organisation by providing financial projections and accounting services; preparing growth plans and directing staff. The successful candidate will take the leadership role in financial decision-making and introduce innovative ideas to enhance business opportunities.
- Report directly to the COO
- Drive the company’s financial planning and assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Develops organisation prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans
- Maximises return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community
- Implement operational best practices and ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory, tax and audit requirement as well as the contractual obligations of the group
- Open to Singaporeans and/or other nationalities with working rights in Singapore
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial attitude and able to get things done
- Must be a combination of analytical, logical, driven and able to strategise and solve problems
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field is required; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Minimum of 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in hospitality, real estate development and/or property management
For your application to be considered for this position please forward your latest resume by using the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Please include a covering letter in Word Format indicating your desire to be considered for this role. For a confidential discussion please call your Spectrum team on +61 2 9964 9455. Our email address is: Spectrum@spectrum-international.com
We would like to thank you for your interest in allowing Spectrum to consider your application for this role and to represent you to our clients. We look forward to assisting you with your future career movements.
Get the latest hospitality jobs delivered to your inbox! Subscribe to Spectrum International’s weekly newsletter. Email us at email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.