Website Spectrum International
Work Type : Full Time
Location : Australia
Australian residency required
- Highly proactive, result oriented and innovative sales driven manager
- Attractive salary with bonus and benefits package
- Work directly with decision makers
A unique and creative hotel company, based in Western Sydney, is seeking to appoint a highly-driven and experienced sales person to be their Sales Manager. The Hotels offer great locations, unique styles and offer great value to the corporate, event and family markets. The company has a few venues currently with others in the pipeline.
As Sales Manager, you will lead a small team of sales executives based overseas. You will manage and direct their sales efforts in the market along with being proactive in driving your schedule to expand your market share for the business. The role reports directly to the Group General Manager and the Business stakeholders.
- Achieve and be responsible for the company’s revenue budget
- Conceptualise and implement short to long term sales strategies
- Promote excellent client relations, from initial contact to rapport, recognition and feedback
- Lead the team in ensuring the smooth flow of each sales executive to source new business pro-actively
- Conduct regular follow-ups to ensure client satisfaction is being met
- Prepare regular sales and revenue reports
- Previous Australian/Sydney experience in hotel sales, management or leadership is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and client relations skills
- Ability to perform under tight schedules and deadlines
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft products and CRM programs a must
- Knowledgeable in forecasting, data analysis and producing reports
For your application to be considered for this position please forward your latest resume by using the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Please include a covering letter in Word Format indicating your desire to be considered for this role. For a confidential discussion please call your Spectrum team on +61 2 9964 9455. Our email address is: Spectrum@spectrum-international.com
We would like to thank you for your interest in allowing Spectrum to consider your application for this role and to represent you to our clients. We look forward to assisting you with your future career movements.
Get the latest hospitality jobs delivered to your inbox! Subscribe to Spectrum International’s weekly newsletter. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must sign in to apply for this position.